1. You have to post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 15 things about them.
3. Answer the 15 questions asked to you and invent 15 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 15 people.
5. Tag-backs are allowed.
6. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
Well, here we go.
15 Facts about me (don't go getting too excited, now)
1. My favorite Scripture passage is Psalm 23.
2. I tend to walk on the outsides of my feet (I think it's underpronation or something) so my shoes are worn down at a severe angle. If I ever randomly tip over to the side at times, now you know.
3. I love boots. Old-fashioned boots, combat boots, boots with laces, boots with buckles, boots are my shoes. But they can't be too girly, fancy, or anything like that. They have to be practical, pretty, and suitable to take down an attacker if need be.
4. Sometimes I get along better with parents than friends and teachers than students. Teachers are really great. I still get letters from some I've had in the past.
5. I've been writing stories since I first learned how to spell. In first grade, I used to take home my composition journal to write stories about mermaids and fairies and whatnot.
6. I really love mermaids, actually. I never outgrew that.
7. Kiki's Delivery Service
got me into Ghibli when I was little. It's one of my top three, with Spirited Away
and Howl's Moving Castle.
8. I like stories with witches, not because I practice witchcraft or anything but because they often make interesting characters.
9. Two anime characters I really relate to are Aisaka Taiga (Toradora!
) and Sakura Kyoko (Madoka Magica
10. I have a box of notebooks under my desk, several of which are blank. Sometimes I set them aside for a specific reason, and a lot of times I just get some I really like and find a purpose for them.
11. I have a habit of resorting to stimming.
12. Sometimes I read the dictionary for fun.
13. My most favorite music is eighties, sometimes seventies. This may partly be because it reminds me of purple and blue, my favorite colors.
14. There's a lot of weird trinkets and figures around my room (a Russian stacking doll, soap shaped like a goldfish, two big seashells filled with mementos that I can't throw away for some reason, a jar with snail shells and teeth, a collection of fortunes from fortune cookies, random things I find--I have a habit of picking stuff off the ground) that I can't explain. I might be a hoarder.
15. Some of my favorite things are owls, thunderstorms, black licorice, umbrellas, dragonflies, butterflies, clock necklaces, and pencils.
1. Have you ever ate something so disgusting you had to spit it out?
I remember one time in particular when I was little and my grandma had made what I assumed was a breakfast sausage. It was cow tongue.
2. Do you play an instrument?
I used to take piano, and I took guitar for a year. I'm trying to reteach myself piano, but I'm not great at reading notes so I play mostly by ear.
3. What's your favorite book?
If I really, absolutely had to choose, assuming the Bible is a given, I'd have to go with The Wee Free Men
by Terry Pratchett. I love Tiffany Aching because she's a lot like me, only much smarter and more hardworking. She inspires me to strive to be better.
4. Night owl or early bird or both?
Definitely not an early bird, so I'd go with night owl.
5. Do you have an anime collage?
I think I tried to make one once.
6. How often do you eat fast food?
Not too often. I like getting ice cream and McDonald's pie, though.
7. Carpet or wood floors?
It is significantly harder to crack your head open on carpet.
8. Are you wearing any bracelets right now?
No, but if I was it would have to be on my left wrist. I have a thing about generally keeping rings on my right, bracelets on my left.
9. Can you whistle?
Sometimes. Wheet-whoo, Kuro-puu~!
10. What do you think is the difference between a friend and a best friend?
A friend will call you nice, a best friend knows better.
11. What's your favorite video game?
I don't play video games, but when I was younger I got my older sisters' ancient Gameboy from like 1980-something and so I really like Mortal Kombat.
12. Do you believe in aliens?
No, not really. I'm not sure. I'm more concerned about what's in the ocean we still hardly know anything about that is actually on our planet.
13. Do you think Furbies are creepy?
They're a little disturbing, but there are children's toys that are much, much creepier. Trust me.
14. How often do you listen to music?
Pretty often, maybe more on the radio than on my phone, though.
15. Do you think coming up with questions is hard, or is that just me? ; _ ;
I don't know. We'll see.
1. Do you have a celebrity crush?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. If you were anyone other than yourself, whom would you be?
4. Who are two people who inspire you?
5. Have you ever had a life-changing experience?
6. What is an accomplishment you're proud of?
7. If you lived in another time period, what would it be?
8. What color do you think best describes you?
9. Who is someone, whether real or fictional, who reminds you of yourself?
10. What is something you'd rather not do again?
11. What is something you're glad you did?
12. If you could have any ability, what would it be?
13. What is the weirdest thing that you did or believed as a child?
14. Do you have a favorite place? If so, where?
15. What are five things that make you happy?
Oy, geez. I hope I know fifteen people.